No matter what size your business is, there will always be a few things all going on at once, and trying to juggle everything will make things stressful and chaotic. The best way to avoid this is to use business management software to help you keep everything organized and stay on top of things. There is a lot of business management software out there, and it can be challenging to decide which ones are best for your business based on your business' needs. Here, we will go over some of the best business management software available and the features each offers.
Slack is one of the best pieces of software available for team collaboration. It works for businesses of any size and allows you to have discussions with your team, share files, plan meetings, and more. Slack is capable of integrating with other software, so you do not have to switch between apps while managing your company.
- Create channels for specific teams, topics, and projects.
- Customizable availability statuses.
- Search options to find old messages instantly.
- Integrates seamlessly with other apps.
ProofHub offers a wide array of features aimed at streamlining your business, and it offers a mobile app so you can use it on the go.
- Project and task management.
- Gantt charts to keep projects on schedule.
- Time tracking.
- Dynamic reports.
Zoho one is designed to give you everything you need to manage your business. It offers 40 different business apps that you can connect to in order to keep everything you need in one place.
- Document storage.
- Online document sharing.
- Automated and personalized business workflow.
- Manage most aspects of business in one system.
StudioCloud is a business management platform that allows you to organize and simplify your business management from anywhere. It is intended to bring everything you need together in one single place.
- Manage clients, partners, and vendors.
- Create and send invoices.
- Send automated and personalized email and text reminders.
- Clients can review and sign contracts online.
Todo.vu is great for agencies, consultants, and freelancers that need to keep track of work for multiple projects. It puts all of your customer and project management in a single place.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Sync tasks with calendars.
- Communication and real-time updates.
- Time tracking and billing.
Bitrix24 offers tools for management, communication, and collaboration. It is both a task management tool and customer relationship management software. This business management software has communication tools for things like group chats and video conferencing, and it can manage your projects, tasks, and documents.
- Lead management.
- Email marketing.
- Sales reports.
- Task management.
- Internal social network.
- Allows editing from multiple users and customizable document approval.
- CRM pipeline management.
- Integrates easily with other apps.
Tracking time spent on tasks is important, especially if your business operates remotely. Timely streamlines time tracking by automatically recording everything your team is working on. It can improve the accuracy of reporting and invoicing.
- Automatic time tracking.
- Client-friendly reporting.
- Real-time project dashboards.
- Hourly rates, overtime, and capacity.
iBE.net is great business management software for a mid-sized company that needs to track invoices and expenses, supports customer relationship management, and offers an easy integration for project details. It is mostly used in marketing, consulting, management, and other technical businesses.
- Customizable dashboards.
- Generate invoices instantly.
- Analyze and organize your business' data with insights.
- Use pre-delivered reports.
Scoro is designed to put your teams, reports, projects, and sales together in one place. You can manage projects more efficiently and keep every aspect of your business organized. It helps you track the progress of your team on projects and share information with an intuitive dashboard. Scoro is excellent for working remotely because it allows teams to collaborate with ease, and it keeps track of everything you need it to.
- Highly customizable project overview.
- Project timelines and priority assignments.
- Time tracking.
- Plan work on unlimited projects.
- Manage most aspects of your business.
- Seamlessly manage quotes, invoices, and contracts.
Timecamp is great for businesses that operate remotely or need a better time tracking software. It has an automated time tracker that monitors computer activity, productivity, attendance, and more.
- Intuitive interface.
- Create and send invoices.
- Assign time entries for each project.
- Desktop and mobile app for many devices and platforms.
- Seamless integration with accounting, help desk software, and project management.
- Monitor internet usage of employees and generate detailed reports.
Odoo offers a suite of business management apps, covering project management, inventory, customer relationship management, eCommerce, accounting, and sales. The apps all integrate together seamlessly so you can automate a lot of your business processes.
- Real-time communication.
- A unique framework that has strong technical foundation.
- View and manage your business easily with dashboards.
Netsuite is used by businesses of all sizes because it offers tools for HR, CRM, financials, eCommerce, and more. It is useful for a wide range of industries and it offers individual support by industry.
- Flexible and customizable.
- Resource management.
- Project accounting, expense management, and time tracking.
- Cloud-based and has a mobile app.
- Performance indicators and easy to access reports.
Apptivo focuses mainly on customer relationship management with tools for project management, time tracking, and invoicing. The software is customizable, so it can be adapted to your business' needs.
- Supply chain management from vendor tracking to inventory and purchasing.
- Track the sales process from anywhere.
- A billing system that allows you to send and receive payments.
- Collaboration on tasks, timesheets, and expense reports.
- Customer support help ticket system.
HoneyBook makes it easier for a business to capture leads, send contracts and invoices, manage projects, automate workflows, and get paid. It is an excellent system for an agency, especially one that operates remotely.
There are a lot of different business management software options available for a business owner these days. Trying to find the right ones for your business can sometimes feel like a daunting task, especially when so many of them offer similar features.
- Optimized proposals and invoices.
- Contracts clients can instantly sign online.
- Intuitive workflow design.